Monday 3 September 2018

AZ Field Trip MOM has moved!

AZ Field Trip MOM has moved ... to Wisconsin!


It has been busy crazy in my little world lately!  Just this past July my family and I moved to Wisconsin. Why? Mostly for my husbands job. I must admit though we have wanted to move for quite a while. New adventures, new GS activities and the previously mythical 'seasons'! - We will actually experience seasons like 'fall', 'winter', and 'spring.' Now I hear that the winter here is said to be brutal, but, with the help of deliveries, AppleTV, NETFLIX, and my trusty treadmill I think we can get thru this.


While traveling to Wisconsin we stopped along the way to take a few pictures and see some new sites. Stay tuned for new posts of our adventures in the Midwest and a new blog name for these adventure - Wisconsin Field Trip Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment