Monday 18 May 2015

Horseback Riding at Fort McDowell Adventures

Have you ever just wanted to mount  a horse and ride? Cross the Verde River, see some wildlife against the backdrop of the beautiful Arizona desert? Fort McDowell Adventures offers just that and much more.






Fort McDowell Adventures is a venue my daughter and I visit at least three times a year. They are so friendly and really work at making your visit relaxing and enjoyable.  They match your horse with your riding skill, so if you are a beginner there is no reason to fear - you will be just fine so sit back and enjoy the trail. They offer all sorts of different adventures and we look forward to trying something new from them soon.

http://www.fortmcdowelladventures.com/about-our-venues/horseback-riding/

My daughter is 12 have practically "Jane Wayne".  She loves these mornings alone with me and I love that she keeps and eye on me!

We crossed the Verde River 4 times and saw wildlife as we made our way across the changing landscape for the 90-minute ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment