Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tech Shop Chandler Grand opening

http://www.techshop.ws/ts_chandler.html

Last Saturday morning I took my daughter to down town Chandler to the Tech Shop Chandler grand opening. This place is amazing. You can rent out a space by the day or pay for a monthly membership. It has 3D printers, welding, industrial sewing machines/serge's and a quilter and more.You can professionally paint your automotive parts or build a robot. There is an instructor for every section and you must be at least 12 years of age with an adult to participate. I am working on a field trip for my second year  GS troop to see a 3D printer in action.

My daughter was finally ready to leave after about 2 hours. She was really interested in the welding and quilter.  I encourage everyone to go with the family and check it out. They will happily take you for a tour of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment